By default, your device will shut down after 4 hours of inactivity. You will see the picture below.
This may explain your device shutting down randomly. Learn how to change this setting below.
Changing time before Idle Standby
- Navigate to the "Settings" menu on your Netgem TV device
- Under the "General" row, select "Advanced"
3. Enter your 4-digit PIN
4. Select "Idle time before standby" and choose the duration you would like to set it to
- If your device is inactive for more than 30 minutes after being in 'Sleep Mode', it will enter 'Deep Sleep Mode'. Once in this state, your device will no longer display a visible LED light.
- You can press the power button, on your remote control, to turn your device on again.
For more information on 'Deep Sleep Mode', please click here.