Before seeking out a new remote control, please make sure that you have followed the troubleshooting steps listed here.
If you are in need of a replacement remote, please contact one of our customer support agents. Our agents will ask why you believe a replacement remote is required - this is to identify the issue you have with the remote and provide you with more troubleshooting steps.
It is quicker for us to resolve your issue and get you back to using our service. If the issue cannot be resolved, then it can take up to 3 working days for the replacement remote to be delivered.
Whilst you wait for the replacement remote to arrive, you can use the virtual remote feature available through the Netgem TV mobile app. Please note that you will need to have the mobile app paired with your box before your requested a replacement remote.
Here are the steps on how to locate the virtual remote:
1) Open the Netgem TV App.
2) Enable casting by pressing the icon on the top-right.
3) Select your set-top box from the pop-up screen.
4) The icon on the top-right will be filled in white to indicate that casting has been enabled.
5) Press the icon on the top-right to get the below screen and press "Remote Control".
6) Below is an image of the virtual remote that you will be able to access, whilst you wait for a replacement remote: