1. Navigate to the 'Settings' avenue on your Netgem TV device
2. Under 'Personalisation' select 'Mobile App'
3. The screen will then show a 4-digit code, which you would need to enter within the Netgem TV mobile app
4. Download the Netgem TV mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store
5. Once the mobile app is downloaded, follow the sign-in instructions on your Mobile App to finalise the process.
- If an error message appears after entering the pairing code within the mobile app, it is likely that the pairing code has timed out. Please refresh the code by pressing the green button on your remote control for 3 seconds and try again with the new code.
- If you are pairing a new device, download the Netgem TV mobile app from Apple App store or Google Play store and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are pairing your mobile device again (after logging out), you would need to log in again and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have previously paired the mobile app with your set-top box, please go to Settings > New box pairing > insert the pairing code on your TV screen.