You will require a USB stick that has its file system in a 'NTFS' format. The USB stick would then be inserted into the back of your Netgem TV device and initialised. Learn how to do this here.
Please feel free to download and watch our recording video (located at the bottom of the page) or go through the steps below to solve your query.
You can start a recording on a live channel by:
1. Pressing the ‘OK’ button on your remote control and selecting the 'Record' option.
3. Recording either a 'This episode' or 'Series' based on your preference. 'This episode' records the episode you are watching whilst 'Series' records the current episode and all future ones.
4. Once a recording is complete, it will become available to watch under 'Last Recorded Programmes' on the 'Recordings' avenue of your Netgem TV device.
Alternatively, you may schedule a recording through your TV guide:
1. Press the 'TV guide' button on your remote control
2. Navigate to the programme you wish to record and select the 'OK' button
3. Choose the 'Record' option that appears near the top of your screen.
4. You will have the option to record a 'Series' or 'Episode'. Select the option you prefer.
5. Recording will start as soon as the episode becomes live.
6. Recorded episodes will be available for you to watch under the 'Recordings' avenue of your Netgem TV device.
Important note: For scheduled recordings and series recordings, please be mindful that you cannot record while watching live TV channels from Freeview. Also, it occupies space on your USB Memory stick.