Yes, when a Secondary Pod has been synced, you can move it by unplugging it from its current wall socket and plugging it into another wall socket. See our tips below to maximise your pod when deciding where to place it
- Make sure that your Secondary Pod is at least 30 cm away from another Pod; Main or Secondary
- Avoid places that could limit or reduce your WiFi signal distribution. This includes:
- Inside a cupboard
- Behind a metal or very thick wall
- Near devices that diffuse waves e.g. Microwave Oven, Old TV's, etc.
- Utilise distribution spaces, such as corridors, to distribute your Wi-Fi connection with minimal interference from Walls or doors
- Check the connection status of your Super WiFi network or specific Pods by accessing the 'My Super WiFi' section of your Netgem TV mobile app.
For more information on checking whether your Secondary Pod's position is satisfactory, please click here