Accessing the 'My Super WiFi' section:
- Launch your Netgem TV App
- Select 'My account' on the bottom-right corner of your screen
3. Select 'My Super WiFi'
4. Upon selecting 'My Super WiFi' you will have the two options:
- Guided WiFi Pods Setup - Quick start guide
- Manage Your Super WiFi - Super WiFi Management space
Guided WiFi Pods Setup
A step-by-step guide for help in setting up your Super WiFi Pods - This is useful in case you have lost your quick start guide
You can access a step-by step guide on setting up your Super WiFi Pods, here
Manage Your Super WiFi:
A Management space that allows you to manage aspects of your Super WiFi network. For example, altering your Super WiFi Network's name and password.
Management options available:
- The first section indicates whether your Super WiFi network is correctly connected to your Internet.
- Under 'My setup' you have:
- Main Pod, which is indicated with a cable icon next to it - Here you can change the name of your Main Pod, check whether it has been positioned in a satisfactory location and the Main Pod's information is displayed, such as IP address, MAC address, etc.
- Secondary Pod, which is indicated by a WiFi icon - Similar to the Main Pod, you can change the Secondary Pod's name, check if it has been positioned in a satisfactory location, check the devices that are connected to it and other information about the Secondary Pod is displayed
- All my devices - Shows all devices that are connected to your Super WiFi network
- Network Topology - Demonstrates how your Super WiFi network is connected as shown below.
- Super WiFi setup - Here you will find the option to change your Super WiFi network's name and password to ones of your choosing