Unfortunately, not. From abroad you can essentially access information (e.g. the TV programme guide or your settings), but streaming channels might be unavailable due to content right restrictions.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the picture-in-picture feature on the Netgem TV mobile app?
- How do I favourite channels within the Netgem TV mobile app?
- I've been upgraded to the latest version of the mobile app and logged out. What should I do?
- Can I watch a live programme on the Netgem TV mobile app and/or on TV with my device?
- Which devices does Netgem TV mobile app support?
- Can I use the Netgem TV mobile app abroad?
- Which shows can I watch when I'm not at home or on the same network as my Set top box?
- What do the icons within the Netgem TV mobile app mean?