Restoring your Netgem TV device will revert your device back to how it was fresh out of the box. This means you will lose all recordings, favourites and login credentials (including your PIN).
To continue, follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Settings" menu
- Scroll to the "General" row, then select "Advanced"
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Select "Reset settings"
Alternatively, you can quick-press the button on the side of your device 5 times as seen below.
- NetBox 4K - On the left-hand side of the device, there is a button, please press it five times (5x). This will reset your device.
- NetBox HD - On the left-hand side of the device, there is a tiny reset button, please press it five times (5x). This will reset your device.
- SoundBox HD - On the front panel of your SoundBox HD device, there is a small reset button, please press this for 5 secs and this will reset the device.