If your device is randomly turning off, check the automatic standby setting from the "Settings" menu.
You can access this by carrying out the following:
- Navigate to the "Settings" menu, on your Netgem TV device.
- Under the "General" row, select "Advanced"
3. Enter your PIN.
4. The duration set for '"Idle time before standby" is displayed in the pop-up menu. By selecting, "Idle time before standby", you can alter the duration.
- After the "Idle time before standby" duration has passed, your device will enter "Sleep Mode". This mode helps reduce the amount of energy being used by your device when you are not actively using it.
- If your device is inactive for more than 30 minutes after being in "Sleep Mode", it will enter "Deep Sleep Mode". Once in this state, your device will no longer display a visible LED light.
- You can press the power button, on your remote control, to turn your device on again.
For more information on "Deep Sleep Mode", please click here.